Online shop BOLD ATELIER is property of BOLD ATELIER Ltd., with residence and registered office: Burgas 8000, 5, Perla Residential Complex, entrance 1, 6th floor, apt. 2, entered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 205805034. Contact details: tel. (+359)893037629, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , address: Burgas, 5, Perla Residential Complex, entrance 1, 6th floor, apt. 2.
In our capacity of personal data administrator for our clients, we have developed personal data processing and recording policy, in conformity with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016, in force as of 25.05.2018 (known also as GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the Electronic Trade Act (ETA). In the present declaration we inform you about the more important aspects and principles during the processing of your personal data by BOLD ATELIER Ltd. on the site of online shop www.boldatelier.fashion/en, about the legal grounds and terms of collecting, processing, keeping, use, destruction and protection of your personal data during the online trade of the company.
- About us
1.1. Details of the personal data administrator:
You can contact us at the address of BOLD ATELIER Ltd. Burgas, 5, Perla Residential Complex, entrance 1, 6th floor, apt. 2, tel. (+359)893037629, and at e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org .
1.2. BOLD ATELIER Ltd. as personal data administrator undertakes to responsibly and conscientiously protect the personal data, which it is collecting and processing, so that to guarantee the rights of their subjects. BOLD ATELIER Ltd. shares and complies with the principles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, applying the necessary procedures and measures of data protection.
BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is processing personal data in conformity with the processing principles, specified in art. 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
These principles are:
- Personal data should be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Personal data should be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data should be limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes, for which they are collected and processed;
- Personal data should be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date, and every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Personal data should be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Personal data should be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
- Abidance by the accountability principle.
- BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is processing personal data of the following categories of subjects:
- Clients, having registered themselves or made an order for delivery;
- The employees, who were candidates, are working or have worked in BOLD ATELIER Ltd. under employment or civil contracts
4.1 BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is collecting the following information, representing personal data within the meaning of the Regulation and PDPA:
- Your banes, password, mobile telephone, e-mail address, city, address for physical delivery, your correspondence details, bank account number, where reimbursement of already paid up amount is needed; company name and tax identification number and other data collected upon the use of the Online shop.
- Our website uses “cookies”, which collect additional information. To learn more about them, please refer to the way we use the “cookies” here below.
- We are not collecting, nor processing in any other way sensitive data included in the special categories of personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation. Besides, we do not wish to collect or process data of minor persons under the age of 16.
4.2. The submission of personal data by the Client to the Online Shop is voluntary, but also necessary in order to use some functionalities of our shop, such as submission of Order and payment by the Client (upon conclusion and performance of a Contract of Order), registration of an Account or performance of Booking (conclusion and performance of a Contract of Rendering Services), subscription for the Newsletters or use of our forms.
4.3. In all cases, the scope of data needed for the conclusion of a suitable contract is specified in the Online Shop. Impossibility of efficient performance of the mentioned actions could be a consequence from non-submission of Personal Data.
- BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is collecting , keeping and processing your personal data for the following purposes:
5.1. Rendering services in your favour:
- creation and management of a profile on the platform of the shop; registration of user in the electronic shop;
- handling orders, including acceptance, validation, invoicing and delivery;
- performance of a contract of manufacture and purchase-sale of the commodities and products offered by us;
- solving problems related to cancelled orders or any other issues related to the orders, the purchased products or services; acceptance and handling of complaints;
- return of products in compliance with the statutory provisions;
- reimbursement of the value of products in compliance with the statutory provisions;
- entering in and performance of a commercial transaction with a client or a partner.
5.2. Normal functioning of our site: This data is needed strictly for the normal performance of the site. We are able thereby to verify your identity as registered users, to show you the contents better, to protect our site and you against encroachments.
5.3. Improvement of the services offered by us
5.3. Marketing – sending our best offers via all kinds of messages through electronic messages channels (e-mail / SMS /Viber/ mobile push / webpush, etc.), which contain general and thematic information, information about similar products or products supplementing your purchase, information about offers and promotions, information about the products added in sections “Account/Cart” or “Account/Favorite”, as well as sending newsletters to clients, who have declared their wish to receive them.
In most cases we require your preliminary consent in order to send you newsletters. You can change your decision and withdraw your consent.
5.4. Other purposes – filing claims and protection against claims, including also by third persons; performance of statutory obligations ensuing from regulatory acts; keeping the correspondence with clients.
- BOLD ATELIER Ltd., as a result of your consent, shall give access to your personal data to the following categories of persons:
- providers of courier services; haulers;
- providers of payment/banking services;
- providers of marketing/telemarketing services;
- providers of services related to marketing researches;
- insurance companies;
- providers of telephone and IT services; software companies;
- other companies, with which we are developing joint sales programs on the market for our products and services.
6.2. In case of being obliged by the law, BOLD ATELIER Ltd. may disclose certain personal data also to public authorities.
6.3. We guarantee that the access to your personal data by any private individuals or third parties is done in accordance with the legislative norms in the field of data protection and confidentiality of the information, on the ground of contract concluded with them.
- Term of keeping your personal data
7.1. The Administrator keeps your personal data for a term not longer than the existence of your profile in the online shop or permanently in case of an order without registration and until the client declares his explicit discord/refusal of keeping his personal data.
7.2. After deletion of your profile or successful completion, the Administrator shall take the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without unnecessary delay or to anonymize it.
7.3. The Administrator keeps your personal data, submitted in connection with the orders made online, for a term of 5 years for the purposes of protection of his legal interests in case of court or administrative disputes with online shop users and the accounting documents are kept for the relevant tern provided for by the law.
- BOLD ATELIER Ltd. undertakes to protect your personal data by: commitment to guarantee the personal data security through implementation of suitable technical and organizational measures in compliance with the industrial standards; keeping your personal data on secure servers through encryption algorithms and guaranteeing safe backups; encrypting of the payment information during payments processing.
Despite the measures we are implementing in order to protect your personal data, we are aware that, on principle, transferring information via Internet or other public networks is not completely safe and there exists a risk of unauthorized third parties to be able to review and use it. We cannot bear responsibility for such vulnerabilities of systems beyond our control.
- Your rights as personal data subject:
9.1. Right of access – you are entitled to request from BOLD ATELIER Ltd. access to your personal data at any time, to receive a copy thereof, as well as information who are the receivers of such data, how it is processed, whether it is subject to automated processing, the term envisaged for their keeping, and information about your right to a claim with a supervisory body. The Administrator shall submit the required information via e-mail or in some other convenient form.
9.2 Right to withdraw your consent – You are entitles to withdraw at any time your consent for personal data processing for any actual or for all purposes, when it is processed on the grounds of your explicit consent, prior to its withdrawal.
The Administrator can request you to verify your identity as the person, to who the data refers, by asking you to enter e-mail address and password for access to the site on the spot in the office of the Company before an employee of ours.
With the withdrawal of the consent of personal data processing, which are mandatory for the creation and maintenance of a profile in the online shop, your account shall become inactive. Of course, you will be able to review the online shop and the products offered and to make orders as a guest or to make a new registration.
If there is an order placed by you, which is still processed, the earliest moment, in which you could withdraw your consent of processing, is after the successful completion of the order.
9.3 Right of rectification and deletion
In case the data processed by BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request its rectification or update.
In case you have withdrawn your consent of using your data, the data is not necessary for the purposes it had been collected and processed, or its processing is unlawful, you have the right to request your data to be deleted without unreasonable delay.
Under certain conditions and with written motivation, BOLD ATELIER Ltd. can refuse the deletion of your data.
9.4 Right of objection – Upon available legal grounds, you have the right to object to certain types of your personal data processing. In case the objection is grounded, your personal data shall not be processed.
9.5 Right of limitation of processing – Your personal data processing may be limited in case you argue the trueness of the data; the data processing is unlawful, but you do not wish it to be deleted; you have filed an objection against the data processing in expectance of a checkup whether our legal grounds prevail over your interests.
9.6 Right of data portability – You have the right to request from us to furnish you with the data you have submitted in widely used and fit for machine reading format.
9.7 Right of complaint – In case of any doubt about infringement of your rights, you are entitled to file a complaint with BOLD ATELIER Ltd. at email@example.com or with the supervisory body – the Commission on Personal Data Protection (www.cpdp.bg).
Commission on Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov st.,
tel.: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
E–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is taking seriously the confidentiality of all records containing personal data, therefore, we are asking our clients to send us requests concerning such records by using the e-mail address stated in your account in www.boldatelier.fashion. Otherwise, we retain our right to check your identity by requesting additional information to verify it.
- 11. BOLD ATELIER Ltd. shall not impose fees for exercising any rights whatsoever as regards your personal data, except for the case where the request for access to information is ungrounded or sent unnecessarily repeatedly, in which case we shall charge a reasonable fee. We shall inform you about eventual applicable fees before we consider your request.
- 12. BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is planning to reply to all valid requests within one month, except for the cases where the request is too complicated, or you have sent many requests, in which case we shall reply within maximum two months. We shall advise you whether we need more than a month.
BOLD ATELIER Ltd. is using “cookies”.
What are the “cookies” and how we use them? How could you turn them off?
“Cookies” are small text files placed on your computer by the websites you visit. They make your online interactions faster and easier.
Types of cookies
We use two types of “cookies”:
Cookies for sessions: These are temporary “cookies”, which are kept during your surfing session. They are automatically deleted on your computer or device, when you close your browser.
The temporary “cookies” allow you:
- to review the pages in our website
- to see what you have added to your cart
- your order to be performed
Permanent “cookies”: These are “cookies”, which are not deleted on your computer or device after you have visited our site. These “cookies” help us remember you and your preferences, when you return to this website. We use permanent “cookies”, which:
- remember the routes you have passed in the site while reviewing the products
- remember your preferences of certain products
- allow you to interact with the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram
How to manage the cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to control the “cookies” through the settings of your browser. You can check how to manage the “cookies” by clicking on the link below, which is connected with your browser:
Please, bear in mind that all links mentioned above are to websites of third parties. We are not responsible for their contents.
What happens when I disable the “cookies”?
if you disable the “cookies”, that could affect the service you receive from our website. For example, you would not be able:
- to see the images of the products
- to add products to your cart
Please, don’t forget that if you wish to disable the “cookies”, their disabling shall be requested for any visit to our website. Our policy about “cookies” does not cover the websites of third parties linked to www.boldatelier.fashion/en . If you click on such websites, they could assign “cookies” to your computer. In order to understand what “cookies” are used by such companies and how do they use your data, please read their confidentiality and “cookies” rules. We are not responsible for websites of third parties.